Ilisagvik College and Alyeska Pipeline Co. present this exciting internship opportunity!
Gain real-life professional skills, earn a stipend, and obtain academic credit.
• 1-2 internship spots are available
• Internship track choices: Business Administration, Construction/Project Management, Information Technology, and Health & Safety
• Interns will earn up to five academic credits
• Free housing and travel for village student interns
• Increase your chances of future job opportunities related to the Trans-Alaska Pipeline System (TAPS).
• Eligible applicants must be Alaska Native with 12 completed college credits and a 2.5 GPA.